Water & Deposit Analysis
By performing filtration & colorimetric tests we are able to analyze over 85 million important water management parameters.
This provides a report on physical stability and exchange capacity of ton exchange resins.
Micro Biological Testing
Enables the detection of specific bacteria, algea and fungi in water before excessive growth causes problems.
Equipment and Techniques
Including, but not limited to:
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) : involves the separation of samples into their most basic molecular components. They then pass through a detector and are measured on a chart recorder.
- Inorganic Atomic Absorption Analysis: analysis allows us to detect trace levels of metals in a sample.
- Spectrometer: is used in colorimetric chemistry to measure the color intensity of a prepared sample which is proportional to concentration.
- Wet Chemistry: the preparation of samples for colorimetric analysis and the filtration of samples.
- Biological Dip slides & Biological Activity: reaction tests are methods to analyze for bacteria, algae and fungi.